Montefiore Medical Center of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Neuropsychological Assessment Service
January 5, 2018
Name of Externship: Montefiore Medical Center of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Neuropsychological Assessment Service
Name of Director/Coordinator: Dr. Bryan Freilich
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Neuropsychological Assessment Service
- 3307 Bainbridge Ave
- Bronx, NY 10467
Telephone: (718) 653-4859 x 228
Fax: (718) 653-7785
Email: Bryan Freilich
Start Date: July 1st
End Date: June 30th
Scheduling (e.g., required/optional days of week, # hrs per day, total hours per week, flexibility in scheduling):
- 2 days a week. Thursday is preferred.
Required level of readiness (any prior experiences or level of training required for applicants):
- One year of previous clinical experience is preferred.
Is there a stipend for externs?
Do you permit applications before January 15?
What materials need to be submitted?
- Cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cover letter
How should it be submitted?
Any details of the application process (e.g., interviewing, time frame, how decisions are made):
- Interviews are given at scheduled meetings in February and most qualified candidates are offered positions.
Description of Externship
Populations commonly served:
If any of these populations are only available to students under certain circumstances, please indicate:
Training models offered:
- Not specified
Intervention training experiences commonly offered:
- Psychotherapy opportunities also available
Assessment training experiences commonly offered:
- Neuropsychological testing
- Report writing
- Mental status exam
Estimated hours/week of individual supervision: 1-3 hours per week
Estimated hours/week of group supervision: 0
Estimated hours/week of didactics: 1-3 hours
|Amichaelides 23:22, 7 Jan 2010 (EST)|