Rennicke & Associates, a private group practice located in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan, is seeking a conscientious, advanced clinical psychology doctoral candidate who is looking to expand their clinical acumen and join a community of open-minded and superbly trained clinicians for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Rennicke & Associates specializes in utilizing and integrating evidence based interventions (e.g. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectic Behavioral Therapy) with innovative treatment modalities (e.g., Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy, collaborative Problem Solving, Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy) for children, teens and adults.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience implementing at least one type of evidence-based treatment (e.g. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) with teens and adults.
Director of the Program: Courtney Rennicke, Ph.D.
Start Date: September 1, 2019
End Date: September 1, 2020
How many hours a week are expected of extern: 16 hours
Minimum level of readiness and requirements:
- Enrollment in APA accredited clinical or counseling psychology program
- Completion of at least 1 year of another clinical psychology externship placement
Preferences: 4th, 5th, 6th year students
- Estimate hours/week of individual supervision: 1-2
- Estimated hours/week of group supervision: 1
Required Time: Must be available for Case Conference on Tuesdays 11:30am -1pm, Clinical hours will be on Fridays
Application Process & Interviews:
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- Please send a CV, cover letter, and 3 letters of reference to email@example.com